Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pricing. Mine is really simple.

You tell me about the case; I take notes and ask questions, lots of notes, lots of questions.
Together we make as detailed a media plan as possible at the time.
I give you a flat rate for producing the media and helping present it.

I base my rate on my educated guess about how long it takes. I've done this so much, my guesses are really good. Unless you make the project bigger, my flat rate stands. Even then, I'm not stingy with my time and I'm not worried about getting paid for every last pixel. Plus, while there are greater artists in the video world, I'm really fast.

You'll feel like you got more than you paid for and we'll both want to work together again.

I think it's more important to focus on the work and not bill in 6 minute increments.

No comments:

Post a Comment